Who we are
Our website address is: https://lifesmartly.com (“we”, “us”, “our”).
Information We Collect
We may collect different types of personal information from and about you, including:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar contact data
- Demographic Information: Date of birth, gender, and other similar data
- User-generated Content: Any content you create or upload while using our services, such as posts, reviews, and comments
- Technical Information: Information about your device, including IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and other similar data
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, the date and time of your visit, and other similar data
- Payment Information: Credit or debit card information, and other similar data
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the site
- From third parties, for example, our business partners
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services, products, and information that you request from us
- To communicate with you about your account, your orders, and our services
- To personalize your experience and customize our Website to your interests
- To improve our Website and our services
- To understand how our Website is being used
- To detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent or illegal activities
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are compatible with the above and are in your interests.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as web hosting, payment processing, and analytics.
- Business Partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners to offer you co-branded products and services.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, a court order, or other legal process, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, employees, or others.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: If we sell or transfer all or a part of our business or assets, we may transfer your personal information to the buyer.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Your Rights and Choices
- Access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Restriction: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
- Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
We may ask you to verify your identity before we process your request.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We also use Google Analytics and Google AdSense to collect data about your use of our Website. This data is used to analyze website traffic and user behavior, and to display personalized ads. To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have certain rights regarding their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request that we disclose the categories of personal information we collect about you, the sources of that information, the purposes for which we collect it, and the categories of third parties with whom we share it.
- Request that we delete your personal information.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights regarding your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). These rights include:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected or deleted.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below.
Last updated: February 28, 2023